Thursday, 23 October 2008

Task 1

ABOUT ME!
I'm Winkie who come from China.Tianzi LI is my Chinese name.
This is the frist time I came to Britain.And I arrived at night last friday.

In my opinion,London is a beautiful city.Though I don't know about of the culture of it,I really like it.I believe that I'll have a great study-life here.

When I was in my country,my major is journalism.We studie something about how to interview,how to writte news,and so on.Now I chose the similar curse which named "MA MASS COMMUNICATIONS"in London Metropolitan University to let my study continue.

After I graduate from here,I'll come back to my hometown to be a journalist.That is a important dream in my life.And I will try my best to let it come ture!

My hometown which named QingDao is in Shandong province.It is a seaside city.Most of my friends are stay there.So I often feel lonely in London.But I think I will have many new friends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment