Friday, 31 October 2008

Task 2

29th October, 2008

This is an analysis of my abilities by myself.
I have been here for three weeks. I can feel everything is getting better and better. But there are still a lot of problems in my English study. Though my pronunciation and speaking are both ok, my listening is real poor. Many times, especially when I just came to Britain, the people around me can understand what I said, but I can’t catch the point they made.
I think there is two main reasons for my poor listening. The first one is vocabulary which is the most important thing make me can not understand the other people. When I was in China, I spent a lot of time to study the grammar, and neglected to remember more words. So in my further study I will spend more time on vocabulary. The second one is different people from different country have different pronunciation. I really need some time to be suitable with them.
And now, three weeks have gone. I think I’m much better than before. Thank teachers and my friends very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment