Monday, 26 January 2009

Task 2

After having a one-to-one tutorial with my tutor, Simon, I know more clearly about my ability and very agree with him about my strongest and weakest areas in English. From the beginning to learn English until now, spoken is my strongest area. Relatively speaking, writing and reading some less, this are resulted in lack of vocabulary. Therefore, the best way to improve my standard of English is to increase my vocabulary and do more writing text.

After I understand which part of my English study need to strengthen, I made an ‘action plan’ of 3 things I’m going to do to improve my language skills and prepare for my university study.
1. Read news from newspaper or website.
2. To learn 5 new words per day.
3. Often read some stories, and then use my own language to re-write it down.

I wish that will be help to my English study.

No comments:

Post a Comment