Diagnostic Language Test and follow-up
In the first week of this month, Simon gave us a diagnostic language test which was quiet different from last month. I completed it and found my poorest area.
Organizing information is my poorest area in this test. When I did the first essay this month, I lose a lot of mark because of the poor organizing. So it is important to improve it. Bearing this mind, I went to the ENGLISH-ZONE which is a useful website for English study. I did some test on this last month about the vocabulary, and thought it’s really helpful. Moreover there are many students in my last group use this website, and most of them think English-zone is nice.
This time, I found some test about the grammar. I believed that grammar is the basic of organizing. There also are some introductions about how to use the modals and auxiliary verbs just like the picture below.
6HTFA)HO6VMS.jpg)
After that I found some passage about how to write the essay. Due to I got a low mark of the first essay, I should get more information about it. The English-zone really help me a lot.
In the first week of this month, Simon gave us a diagnostic language test which was quiet different from last month. I completed it and found my poorest area.
Organizing information is my poorest area in this test. When I did the first essay this month, I lose a lot of mark because of the poor organizing. So it is important to improve it. Bearing this mind, I went to the ENGLISH-ZONE which is a useful website for English study. I did some test on this last month about the vocabulary, and thought it’s really helpful. Moreover there are many students in my last group use this website, and most of them think English-zone is nice.
This time, I found some test about the grammar. I believed that grammar is the basic of organizing. There also are some introductions about how to use the modals and auxiliary verbs just like the picture below.
6HTFA)HO6VMS.jpg)
After that I found some passage about how to write the essay. Due to I got a low mark of the first essay, I should get more information about it. The English-zone really help me a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment