Sunday, 30 November 2008

self-study

This weekend I did some reading in newspaper. Including leant some new vocabulary, I got some information from them.

Due to the topic of this month's study is mediam, I think it'll helpful to get some information about it.

There is a little passage which is very interesting. It's about the sing star. As an important member in media, newspaper has been chosen by a lot of people. A lot of people say the star and fashional people on newspaper, and want to be like them. Is it real happy to be a famous star? I don't think so.

Every corn has two sides. Though they have luxory life and a lot of nice things, the life of them isn't easy and comfortable. From the passage, I know these famous people can not do everything they want to do, because of thier job. They can not let anything not good distract them from their glory.

Above all, it is better to be a common person!

No comments:

Post a Comment