Saturday, 1 November 2008

Task 7

London visit
1st November, 2008

The people always saying:” Why not go on a walking tour or take yourself to Buckingham Palace?” When I came to England, I knew more about it. Buckingham Palace is Royal London residence, which also use to be administrative headquarters of the monarchy.

To be honest, I have not been there .But there is one of the places I most want to have a visit. I have already do a lot of works for the visiting. For example, I did a lot of reading about it.
Buckingham Palace has a long and interesting history. It was built on 1703, and be bought by royalty on 1762. Queen Victoria moved in and word there on 1837. Form then on, Buckingham Palace became the place where royalty live and word. The palace is different from the palace in China by warmth atmosphere just like home.

I have already missed the dates when Buckingham Place open to the public. I knew it would be open to the public from August to September every year. So I think I will have a visit there next august. That will be good for culture study in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment